Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I Am A Dork.

Hello Friends, well... today was my first time to dance with a boy. yup. I am quite lame. And the only reason I did was because it was a Spanish field trip, but I tear up the floor while doing the salsa. Sadly I have never been asked to a high school dance or ever asked anyone but this year I am determined to get up the guts to finally ask to turnabout. You are probably thinking isn't turnabout in February? Yes. It is. But, I like to have something to look forward to. The only problem I don't have a clue on who to ask and I didn't have no magical connection while salsa dancing with all the guys in my Spanish class, but thats the point. You shouldn't have to impress a guy you should just be able to laugh, and dance, and have fun with them. So who knows maybe my date I danced with today...? Back to focus. Besides thinking about turnabout I have become addicted to online shopping at Urban Outfitters and Mod Cloth. My Urban Outfitters reach over 3,000 dollars the other day. I think I have a sleight problem... But I found some adorable dresses that may be possibilities for Turnabout 2013! So.. Without further a due. Here are my finds.
I am obsessed with this dress. I think it's the color. But I also am in love with the sheer necklines!
Red isn't exactly my color of choice, but around Valentines Day this could work out pretty darn well. Maybe not for Turnabout, but I still like the dress.
Collars have become my new obsession.
My favorite! Maybe a little bit to formal and yes black is so black. But it is gorgeous!
Strapless dresses... It it cute but for a winter dance a little cold. But it is on sale! The only problem with strapless dresses is that when you are dancing you have to do the boob dance to keep your dress from falling down. AWKWARD. Go for the sheer top I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment