Saturday, October 27, 2012

Life...

This past summer I was in a pretty horrific car accident in Kentucky with my mother, and we are both lucky to be alive today. I won't go into the details, but lets just say that people had to be helicoptered. I have decided to make this blog because everyone goes through hard times in their lives and I want you to know that it is okay.I have experienced extreme survivors guilt, and have questioned the fact that how am I still here. This blog is to show you the little things that are important in life, and that every life is important. I am hoping you will play an active part in my blog as well. It will be somewhat of a journal, dealing with life, high school drama, everything really. But overall, if you ever need someone I am always here. - Emma P.S. Later if you feel you really want to get to know me more, I wrote a piece about my accident for school, freaked out my teacher, and got a B. High school right...

No comments:

Post a Comment